Golin Laal Industrial Company, one of the largest manufacturers of UPVC pipes and fittings, announces its quality policy in license number 11825 from the Industry, Mining and Commerce Organization in order to continuously improve processes and obtain customer satisfaction:
- Quantitative and qualitative upgrade of organizational capabilities, human resources, technology and management.
- Improving the quality of products in order to increase the level of satisfaction and loyalty of customers.
- Expanding research and Development “R & D” to improve the quality and reduce the cost of finished products.
- Public Participation of Personnel in order to enhance the commitment and sense of corporate ownership.
- Develop and increase the market share of domestic and foreign.
Undoubtedly, the realization of these goals will not be possible, without the belief in the principle of integrity of integrity, professional ethics, and commitment to the principles and requirements of the quality management system.
By adhering to the provisions of this policy, I expect from all the respectable colleagues that, by focusing on the goals set forth, they will continue to actively participate in the realization of organizational goals.